Gate motors Pretoria
If you want to buy an electric or electronic gate motor, and save some money in the process it is important to ask the right questions. Make sure the installer you are intending to use are accredited by the manufacturer or supplier. Here is a list of 10 questions to ask a technician about the proposed new installation:
- Will the proposed motor be able to pull and push this gate easily?
- How many times a day can I open and close the gate (know as duty cycle)?
- What extra options do I have on this motor (for example, courtesy lights, safety beams, etc)?
- Does this model have battery back-up? (still operating automatically when the power fails)?
- How will a power disruption be indicated by the motor and how many times can I open the gate with power off, only using the battery?
- Is there a warrantee on…
View original post 544 more words